The Unusual Key to Success as a Writer | Writer’s Workshop
Heidi Esther, newly published author, will walk you through a way to beat resistance and show up more powerfully and authentically as a writer: peeling your onion.
She will share the four steps and the mystery question you can use to connect and re-connect to the onion-y brilliance inside of you. So your protagonist can get back to saving the world, and you can save yours.
About the presenter: Heidi Esther is an author, speaker and joyful purpose mentor. She creates playful exercises and shares her story to walk alongside fellow people pleasers so they can put their needs first and carve more joy in their lives while leaving exhaustion and busyness in the dust.
She resides in Central Illinois with her prankster wife, two eye-rolling teenagers, and two lucky dogs. When she doesn’t have her head in the clouds or writing the next book, she can be found sharing coffee with friends, looking for her reading glasses, or growing parsley for caterpillars.
If you’d like a monthly heartfelt hug from a new non-preachy mom-friend, sign up today at http://HeidiEsther.com/Joy. She’ll even throw in a Jumpstart Guide to Joy – so you can carve a little more joy in your life, no matter how much time you have!
- Jan 4, Biblio Breakdown, 7 pm
- Jan 18, The Unusual Key to Success as a Writer, 7 pm
- Feb 1, Writers Lounge, 7 pm
- Feb 15, Five Prompts to Jumpstart Your Writing, 7 pm
- Mar 1, Open Mic Night, 7 pm
- Mar 22, Mastering Your Manuscript, 7 pm
- Apr 5, Poetry Pointers Part Ⅰ, 7 pm
- Apr 19, Poetry Pointers Part Ⅱ, 7 pm
- May 3, How to Acquire a Literary Agent, 7 pm
- May 17, Writers Lounge, 7 pm
12 seats remaining.
Main Library, Robeson Pavilion Room A & B